Permit-to-work System is designed to ensure that all necessary actions are taken before, during and after SAFETY TRAINING, particularly hazardous operations. safety training “Permits To Work &” Course.
These operations are mostly related to maintenance work which can only be carried out if normal safeguards are dropped, but also include certain routine work which demands that special precautions be taken.
OBJECTIVE OF PERMITS-TO-WORK SYSTEM:
PTW systems are a formal method of giving safe operation instructions and essential where safety depends on strict routines being followed, the objective here is to prevent accidents through the avoidance of misunderstanding when non-routine or potential hazardous task.
SPECIFIC INTENDED LEARNING OUTCOMES:
- When you have worked through this Module, you will be able to:
- Develop and apply safe systems of work for general work activities.
- Explain the key elements of a safe system applied to the particular situations of working in confined spaces, lone working.
- Explain the role and function of a permit-to-work within a safe system of work.
- Assess the adequacy of emergency procedures and provision.
- Introduction to Permits-To-Work System
- Operation Of The Permit System
- The Application Of Permits
- Type of Permits and Appropriate Circumstances
- Safe Systems Of Work
- Employers’ Duties
- Role Of Competent Persons
- Worker Involvement
- Written Procedures
- Technical, Procedural And Behavioral Controls
- Development Of A Safe System Of Work
- Specific Examples Of Safe Systems Of Work
UPGRADE YOUR CV AND EXPAND YOUR CHANCES IN A COMPETITIVE EMPLOYMENT INDUSTRY (LABOUR-MARKET) TODAY…
- TRAINING DURATION: 2 Days (Class/Training + Assessment/Exams).
VENUE: 11 Sehinde Carlisto Crescent, by Charity Bus Stop Oshodi, Lagos.
DATE: PLS CALL FOR THE NEXT SCHEDULE CLASS/ TRAINING DATES –- 08100043964
Ø TIME: 9am – 5pm
DISCOUNTED COURSE FEE: N15, 000
Certificates of Professional Development shall be issued to all participants upon successful completion of the course / training.
- There are no requirements to sign up for this course.
- This Training is Open to Any One Interested in Safety Opportunity/Employment.
- Up-Grade Your CV Today and Be A Qualified HSE Practitioner & Certified Safety Professional-Expert For the Future …
FOR BOOKING & MORE ENQUIRIES ON HOW TO ATTEND THIS PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT TRAINING – PLEASE CONTACT: 08100043964, 08123166627
SAFETY TRAINING on “Permits-To-Work & Safe System of Work”